MPW Race Division Analogue Professional Tyre Warmers
The Analog Professional type is managed with a three-manner transfer the place you’ll choose among temperatures: (L) for 60 Degrees (M) for Same old observe day spec 80 Degrees and (H) for Superbikes 120 Entrance spec 95 Degrees. It additionally accommodates a precision thermostat made in america with a easy to learn LED mild device which illuminates crimson whilst the tyre hotter is heating up and inexperienced whilst the maximum temperature is reached.
The 2.5mm silicone lined nickel-chrome heating wire is designed to disperse the maximum heating protection around the tyre and into the rim with assistance from an absolutely insulated Cordura cloth. 1-inch further duration sidewall permits the tyre hotter to maintain working temperature extra exactly.
Each hotter is secured the use of a powerful Velcro fastener with a preformed form and elasticated edges making installing those heaters merely easy.
Get the serve as of a virtual tyre hotter for the cost of an analogue.
Fit, Plug and Play!
- Select among 3 warmth ranges for the very best working temperature
- Super tricky Cordura floor cloth to make sure an extended carrier life
- Velcro fastening with elastic wire to make sure highest fitting
- Pre-formed to suit the tyre perfectly
- 1-inch further skirt with warmth rim technology
- Dual LED signs crimson for heating and inexperienced for ready
- Maintains a continuing decided on working temp
- 240v outfitted with Same old 3 pin UK plugs
- Wattage Entrance 440w / Rear 625w
- 12 month warranty
- CE certificate
Used by means of Gearlink Kawasaki within the 2015-2017 MCE British Superbikes and Wigley Racing within the British Supersport Championship 2018-2019.
Suitable to suit the next tyre sizes: Entrance one hundred twenty/17, Rear a hundred and eighty/17 – 195/17
3 manner transfer to make a choice temperature
Sturdy Cordura subject matter
Preformed to suit the tyre
Same old 3 pin UK plugs
12 month guaranty